E1/Ethernet protocol converter
Model 10/100M-E1 is a single port E1 with Ethernet Bridging that provides high-speed LAN-to-WAN connectivity. Plugging directly into the 10/100Base-T port of a hub or LAN switch, the 10/100M-E1 provides E1 access at connection data rates of 2.048 Mbps. The10/100M-E1 is an excellent choice for internet access as well as LAN-to-LAN services.
- Based on self-copyright IC.
- Ethernet port 10/100M half/full duplex self adaptable, supporting VLAN.
- RJ45 interface supports AUTO-MDIX.
- Provides 2 clock types: E1 master clock, E1 line clock.
- Has the function of pseudo-random code testing, convenient for opening of the circuit, and can be used as an error code instrument.
- Have three Loop Back Modes: E1 interface Loop Back (ANA)、LAN interface Loop Back (DIG)、command the remote LAN interface Loop Back (REM) .
- 75-ohm dual coax and 120-ohm twisted-pair G.703 connections provided, and support 75ohm/120ohm adapt;
- With abundant presentation function of Ethernet data, can detect real-time data communication status.
- Can realize SNMP management in our chassis installation
The temperature requirement is not very strict, the device can be working well under terrible environment.
- working temperature: -10°C – 60°C
- relative humidity: 95%(without coagulation)
- No erosive and impregnant gas, no rising dust, no strong magnetic field disturbing
Adapting module power, voltage range can be wide, with strong ant-jamming function.
With good insulation, stable working status is available
- power: -48V type, input voltage: -36V～-72V
- power: 220V type, input voltage: 175V～250V
Total power consumption: ≤5W
- Line Rate: 2.048Mbps±50ppm
- Line Code: HDB3
- Interface Standard: ITU-T G.703
- E1 Impedance : 75Ω (unbalance) and 120Ω (balance)
- Connections : dual coax and 120-ohm twisted-pair (RJ45)
- Jitter tolerance : finer than G.742 and G.823
Rate: 10/100M, full/duplex auto-negotiation
Protocol: Support IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.1Q (VLAN)
MAC Address Entiries: 4096 Entiries
Total Memory Sizes: 64MBits SDRAM
Physical interface: RJ45, support AUTO-MDIX
216(W) × 140 (L) x 31(H) mm
- TX —— E1 75Ω unbalance, Transmit BNC Interface
- RX —— E1 75Ω unbalance, Receive BNC Interface
- LAN —— 10/100Base-T Interface, RJ45
- 120Ω/E1 —— E1 120Ω Balance Interface, RJ45
There are 8 indicator LEDs.
- LOS——Active Red, signifying E1 signal Lost
- LOF——Active Red, signifying E1 Frame lost
- TEST——Active Red, signifying the device is on test status
- LOOP——Active Red, signifying there is loop on the network.
- LPWR——Active Green, signifying the local device is power on.
- RPWR——Active Green, signifying the remote device is power on.
- LINK——Active Green, signifying a valid 10/100BaseT connection.
- 100M——Active Green, signifying the rate is 100M.
- LOS on & RPWR off: the remote device is power off.
- LOS on & RPWR on: E1 line is cut off.
- LOS off & RPWR on: normal.
Caution: There may be some mistakes when all indicating lights winks, (except for the PWR light)
- both of the device are on the status of line clock;
- both of the device are on the status of master clock while the rate setting is different;
- the test key connecting are incorrect which cause into the dead cycle.